|1 loaf about 2# 4oz||2x loaf||3x loaf||Ingredients|
|1/3 cup||2/3 cup||1 cup||Melted Butter|
|3/4 cup||1 1/2 cup||2 1/4 cup||Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 cups||3 cups||4 1/2 cups||AP Flour|
|1 cup||2 cups||3 cups||Bourbon Candied Pecans, chopped|
- Butter loaf pans.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in bourbon candied pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 min or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Bourbon Candied Pecans
1 cup Pecans
3T Brown Sugar
1 pinch Cinnamon
1 pinch Salt
Heavy Splash Bourbon
- Stir all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat until sugar recrystallizes. Allow to cool on a parchment lined sheet pan before chopping. Can make ahead and store in an airtight container. But you should make extra, these have a tendency to disappear.